Fountain Powerboat Industries has emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, company founder Reggie Fountain told Soundings Trade Only this morning.
See Related Articles
- Ruling could keep Reggie Fountain a CEO
- Reggie Fountain: buoyant in bankruptcy
- Fountain reorganization plan meets opposition
- FB Investments unhappy with Fountain disclosure statement
- Judge upholds Fountain’s exclusivity period
The privately-held company is now owned by Liberty Associates, which also is the majority shareholder of Donzi Marine and Pro-Line Boats.